Match By Julia
Terms and Conditions Agreement
1. This Agreement serves as a contract that discloses the legally binding terms of your (Member) use or membership to the Services of Match by Julia and the services of Julia Bendis herself. The Agreement sets out the terms under which the services of Match by Julia (the “Services”) are provided to you (the “Member”).
2. By registering with Match by Julia, you become a member of the Services (a “Member”) and you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
3. In our sole discretion, Match by Julia reserves the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of this Agreement
- Change any fees or charges for using the Services
- Cancel and remove you as the Member in the event that you don’t comply with the rules set forth, and/or omit, not disclose, purposely or accidentally state the wrong information about yourself.
4. ELIGIBILITY. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD TO REGISTER WITH MATCH BY JULIA. MEMBERSHIP TO THE SERVICE IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
5. REGISTRATION. To become a Member you must register with us. When and if you register to become a Member, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself. Each Member is responsible for updating their information with Match by Julia if any of the member’s current information or dating preferences change. You agree that we may rely on your information as accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if your information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Service.
6. Your membership in the Service is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
7. Match by Julia does not guarantee a minimum or maximum amount of dates as part of the membership.
8. MEMBERSHIP HOLDS. Members may put their membership on hold for a period of up to one (1) month, with a maximum not to exceed of six (6) months upon agreement between the Member and Match by Julia.
9. In order to place a hold on a membership, the Member must contact Match by Julia in writing via Email.
10. TERMINATION. Match by Julia may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, effective upon sending written notice to the Member. All paid membership fees are nonrefundable under any circumstances. We reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to the Service, without notice, upon any breach of this Agreement by you.
11. IN-PERSON MEMBER CONDUCT. Members agree to conduct themselves in a respectful manner during and after each date. Members are also required to contact Match by Julia following a first date to provide an update regarding a future date or seeking another dating option request.
12. INDEMNITY BY MEMBER. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Match by Julia, our officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) your breach of this Agreement; (ii) any allegation that any materials that you submit to us or transmit to Match by Julia infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or (iii) your activities in connection with Match by Julia, including individual relationship choices made by Members after introduction is provided through the service. This indemnity shall be applicable without regard to the negligence of any party, including any indemnified person.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. MATCH BY JULIA PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH MATCH BY JULIA OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES, OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES. MATCH BY JULIA SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL MATCH BY JULIA BE LIABLE (i) TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROPERTY DAMAGES, PHYSICAL DAMAGES, PHYSICAL INJURIES, AND EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL DISTRESS OR INJURIES). YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY CLAIM OR ANY RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES WHICH MIGHT ARISE FROM ANY AND ALL ACTIONS, INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL, WHETHER OF OMMISSION OR COMMISSION, OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF MATCH BY JULIA AND/OR ITS EMPLOYEES AND OR AGENTS. MATCH BY JULIA DOES NOT VERIFY THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION, INCLUDING AGE, LOCATION OR OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED BY MEMBERS, OR OTHER INDIVIDUALS MATCH BY JULIA MAY INTRODUCE TO YOU. MATCH BY JULIA OFFERS CRIMINAL/BACKGROUND SCREENINGS OF ITS MEMBERS AND OTHER INDIVIDUALS FOR AN EXTRA FEE OF $100 PER INDIVIDUAL. MATCH BY JULIA DOES NOT VERIFY THE REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR STATEMENTS OR VOUCH FOR THE CHARACTER OF ANY MEMBER OR INDIVIDUAL MATCH BY JULIA MAY INTRODUCE YOU TO. YOU AGREE THAT YOU SHALL ASSUME ALL RISKS INVOLVED WITH YOUR SOCIAL INTERACTIONS WITH MEMBERS AND INDIVIDUALS MATCH BY JULIA INTRODUCES TO YOU. BY SIGNING BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT MATCH BY JULIA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, DIRECTLY, INDIRECTLY, OR CONSEQUENTIALLY, ARISING OUT OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP WITH MATCH BY JULIA, WHICH RESULT FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF MATCH BY JULIA AND/OR ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF COMMUNICATIONS, CONTACT AND MEETINGS WITH OTHER MEMBERS AND/OR THIRD PARTIES SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INTENTIONAL, CRIMINAL, NEGLIGENT OR GROSSLY NEGLIGENT ACTS OF OTHER MEMBERS, INDIVIDUALS OR THIRD PARTY SERVICES INTRODUCED TO YOU OR REFERRED TO YOU BY MATCH BY JULIA.
In addition, Match by Julia disclaims all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other Members or users (including unauthorized users) of the Service.
16. COMPLAINTS. To resolve a complaint regarding the Service, you should contact Match by Julia immediately via e-mail or written letter.
17. JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW. You expressly agree that California law (regardless of its conflicts of law principles) shall govern this Agreement, and the Services and that any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement, and the Services will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts in the State of California. Member is responsible for complying with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Match by Julia shall have the right to commence and prosecute any legal or equitable action or proceeding before any United States court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive or other relief in Match by Julia’s sole discretion.